Reaching for Excellence is a NJ registered 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to build up an after school care, learning, education and cultural exchange center for each ethnic group in Livingston area. We are committed to providing our students and parents with a safe, friendly, and diverse academic and cultural environment. The establishment of the center will not only facilitate the children in Livingston and surrounding areas but also provide a new platform for the integration and exchange of ethnic groups in the area. We will create more opportunities for students academically and culturally to enhance their competitiveness in the future!
Our targeted students are from K-12, mainly from K-6. We plan to operate the program from 3:00pm – 7:00pm (the class hours are from 3:30pm to 6:30pm).
The advantages of our program are
- Founded with focus on academic excellence
- Elementary to middle school enrichment program
- Worry-free school-bus transportation for working parents
- Prepare students for future competitiveness and leadership growth
- Highly-qualified teachers and educators
- Excellent environment with outside play time
Our program is designed to have two types of the courses: the core courses and the elective courses.
The core courses include
- Enrichment math focusing on problem-solving skills
- English Language (Reading, Grammar, and Vocabulary)
- English Writing
- Second Language (Chinese or Hindu)
The Elective Courses include
- Public Speaking
- Math Contest
For general question please call Daniel Yu at 203-668-0097 or Chris Zhang at 908-510-3888